James West is a producer for the Climate Desk. He wrote Beijing Blur (Penguin 2008), an intimate yet far-reaching account of modernizing China’s underground youth scene. After completing a masters in journalism at New York University in 2007, James returned to Australia where he worked as the executive producer of the national affairs program Hack. He has produced a variety of Australian television and radio programs, including the debate show Insight on SBS TV.
Posts by James West:
- Deep Inside the Wild World of China’s Fracking Boom
- Texas’ New Public School Textbooks Promote Climate Change Denial and Downplay Segregation
- Antarctic Sea Ice Hits a Record Max, and That’s Not Good
- Gore: Fracking Won’t Solve Our Climate Crisis
- How Hillary Clinton’s State Department Sold Fracking to the World