Tim is Climate Desk's Associate Producer, where he covers everything from fracking to wildfire to fringe presidential candidates to rock concerts. Before coming to New York for the Climate Desk, Tim was a researcher in Mother Jones' home office in San Francisco. When there are no looming deadlines (and sometimes even when there are), you'll find him rambling through the city's parks, eating tortillas, or playing Neil Young covers. Follow him @timmcdonnell.
Posts by Tim McDonnell:
- CHART: How Much Do Exxon and Google Charge Themselves for Climate Pollution?
- Newly Discovered Greenhouse Gas ’7,000 Times More Powerful Than CO2′
- Here’s Why Developing Countries Will Consume 65% of the World’s Energy by 2040
- Scientists Re-Trace Steps of Great Antarctic Explorer Douglas Mawson
- Scientists: Current International Warming Target Is “Disastrous”